Thursday, March 28, 2013

Millionaire Match For You


Seriously, what’s the deal with all these rich men match websites? I was chatting with a fellow female member of the site a few days ago and we started talking about the difference between certain dating sites; their pros and cons…

We had both been members of millionairematch before, and for reasons I don’t think need explaining, decided that it was time to get involved with men of a different… caliber.

So, after an unsuccessful stint with the big 3, I joined an actual ‘millionaire matchmaking’ service. The price is not too much for 6 months, with an actual GUARANTEE of landing me a soul-mate who made over $150,000 a year. I know, I was naive. But surprisingly, right after I signed my non-refundable contract with Sally Smith (not her real name, who owned 5 locations belonging to what turned out to be a large millionaire dating Franchise – with locations all over the country), I was hopeful.

The first thing they had me do was make a ‘Classic Profile’, which included a video, and a general online profile which they would submit to various bachelors… The whole process was humiliating. I ended up spending over $5,000 on their special hair and makeup artists, not only for the video (which was Never completed), but for the only ‘date’ I went on through their service. The guy I was lucky enough to be matched with was all too aware of how much of a rarity he was. Smug doesn’t even come close to describing this guy, who let me know, BTW, that I was wearing too much makeup.

All in all, I came to know that the only way to really get what you want in the niche dating pool, is to cast the net yourself. Thus, I am here now. In the 4 months I’ve been on millionairematch, I’ve established connections with several gentlemen. Still looking for that special ‘one’ though, but now I’m setting the sails, and I know that real love can’t be rushed.

1 comment: