Thursday, February 28, 2013

Beauty And Rich


A beautiful young American girl made a paste in a large online forum on financial Edition: how can I marry a rich guy? I am 25 years old, very beautiful, it is kind of amazing to pretty; conversation elegant taste, people wanted to marry an annual salary of $ 500,000. You might say that I am greedy, but in New York a million a year is middle class, so I do not. This version has no annual salary of more than 50 million people? You are married? I would like to ask you a question: How can I marry you to the rich? I have people around, the richest annual salary of 250,000. I sincerely to ask, there are several specific issues: a wealthy bachelor spend time where? I should in which age? Third, why some rich wife look homely, but they managed to join the wealthy? Singles bar awesomeness beauty but poor luck. How do you decide who can do his wife, who only do a girlfriend? (My goal now is to get married).

- Powles Ms.

Here is a Wall Street financier Replies:

Dear Powles: It is with great interest read your stickers, I believe many of Ms. similar questions with you, let my capacity as an investment expert, an analysis of your situation and my annual salary of more than 500,000, in line with your spouse, so please believe that I am not wasting everyone's time from the businessman's point of view, is a bad business decision to marry you, plain and simple, please listen to my explanation. aside marginal, you said in fact is a simple 'fiscal' appearance 'transactions: charming appearance by Party A, Party B money, fair trade, fair trade, but there is a fatal problem Your beauty will disappear, but my money would never perpetuity. fact, my income might increase year by year, but you will not be getting any more beautiful. Therefore, from the point of view of economics, I was value-added assets, you are a depreciating asset, not only devalued, but also accelerated depreciation you are 25 years old, in the next five years, you can still maintain a slim figure, pretty appearance, although slight decline each year, but the beauty disappears faster and faster, if it is your only asset, a decade later, the value of your worrying.

Wall Street terms, each transaction has a position dealing with you are 'trading position' to sell immediately once the decline in value, and should not be held on a long term basis - that is, you want the marriage. Sounds cruel, but it will accelerate a depreciation of the material, the wise choice is to lease rather than purchase. Annual salary of more than 500,000 people, of course, is not a fool, so we will only contacts, but we will not marry you, so I advise you not to hard to find the secret to marry the rich, by the way, but you had You can think of ways to become an annual salary of 50 million people, than you run into the possibility of a rich fool.

I hope, I must say you have help, if you are interested in 'leasing', please contact me. '

After you reading,How do you think?Whatever you are a man or a woman.Whatever your purpose is.Welcome to lovingrich.com.See what you want to see.

No comments:

Post a Comment